- All trips charged to customer credit card or billed to a corporate account.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Discover Card, MasterCard, and Visa.
- 20% gratuity added to all trips - calculated off base rate, stops, wait time and surcharges (holiday and late night).
- For long distance and overnight services performed outside of the NY Metro area, appropriate meals and accommodations for the chauffeur will be charged.
- Published rates are subject to change without notice.
- Rates calculated in local currency and billed in US dollars, subject to currency fluctuations.
- All rates are point-to-point or charged at the then prevailing hourly rate.
- Hourly trips include travel time to and from pick up and drop off location.
- Hourly trips are rounded to the next 15 minute interval.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
- Please Call toll free 888-249-4060 if you are unable to locate your vehicle. If you leave the pickup location without notify us the trip will marked as No Show and will be charged in full.
- Cancellation of all vehicles in tri-state area (except buses, mini buses and stretches) must be made at least 2 hours before the scheduled pick up time. If the vehicle is not cancelled two hours prior to the pickup time, the trip will be marked as a "no show" and it will be charged in full.
- Cancellation of all specialty vehicles (buses, sprinters, stretches and limo vans) must be made one week before the scheduled pick up date "No Show" fees may apply.
- Cancellation of all vehicles in local pickups in towns of Springfield, Millburn and Summit (except buses, mini buses, sprinters and stretches) must be made at least one hour before the scheduled pick up time. If the vehicle is not cancelled one hour prior to the pickup time, the trip will be charged $30.
- Wait time may apply to a "No Show" if the vehicle is requested to wait on location.
- If your flight is cancelled or changed for any reason, or if you change flights, it is your responsibility to notify us!! A car will not be sent to the airport if your flight has been cancelled. If you change flights without notifying Springfield Limousine, we will track the original flight and you will be billed for the full trip and wait time.
Wait Time / Stop Time
- For all point to point reservations, wait time will be charged beginning 15 minutes after the scheduled pick up time. Wait time is $50.00 per hour for a sedan and is charged in 15 minute intervals. Wait time is $70.00 per hour for SUV, $80.00 for VANS and is charged in 15 minute intervals.
- Since Springfield Limousine monitors all commercial airline flights, wait time is not charged on arrivals.
- Airport wait time will be charged 1 hour after arrival time if required due to lost baggage.
- Springfield Limousine does not monitor private flights. Wait time will be charged if the private plane does not land at the time as per the reservation.
- Springfield Limousine does not monitor train schedules. Wait time will be charged if the train does not arrive within 15 minutes of the scheduled time.
- Passengers who make stops en route will be charged wait time in increments of 15 minutes at the rate based on which vehicle they have booked.
- Extra stops Minimum charge for each extra stop completed: sedan-$15, van-$20, stretch-$25
- All cruise ship pickups will be 2 hrs after docking time. If customer wants an earlier pickup time, waiting time charges will apply.
- A $25.00 holiday surcharge plus gratuity will be added on the following days: New Year's Eve (after 4:00 pm), New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve (after 4:00 pm) and Christmas Day.
- Holiday surcharges apply for all holidays observed within international destinations.
- Scheduled trips from 12:15 am to 5:15 am will have a $15.00 surcharge plus gratuity added.
- Springfield Limousine reserves the right to add a fuel surcharge if current fuel prices are excessive.
- Springfield Limousine is not liable for circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
- Springfield Limousine assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings or items left in the vehicle.
- Promotional %10 off discount offers applied for round trips and cash only.
- Drivers can not take reservations or make changes to existing reservations in the car. All reservations, changes, and cancellations MUST be made through the office.
- Due to New Jersey Safety Regulations, only purses, briefcases, and laptop computers are allowed within the passenger compartment of the vehicle. All other forms of luggage must be stored in the trunk. Any luggage that does not fit in the trunk will not be transported. Skis, long snowboards, long fishing poles, and other over-sized items will only be transported in our van (not in a sedan or stretch). Attempts to circumvent these policies will result in being charged the Van rate for the trip.
- N.J. Law prohibits open alcoholic beverage containers in vehicles.
- We will provide Child Seats- Booster Seats, however, for insurance reasons they must be installed by the parents or accompanying adults.
- Please be aware that damages to our vehicles by our customers will result in additional charges.
Additional terms and conditions may apply. See the special instructions on your email confirmation